in the Labyrinth
This is a story of a family’s journey as they navigated both Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s diseases. After Phyllis passed away, Jessica realized her lessons and story would be a powerful guide for others. In addition to a heartfelt story of love, loss, joy and sorrow, readers will learn so much more!
This book is not for everyone. It is not all joyful. There are difficult and harsh, painful truths of the despair of Alzheimer’s Disease. It is brutal and honest. This book is for those willing to explore honestly and accept the uphill journey of navigating the loss of a loved one with dementia.
Through the use of the Labyrinth as a tool of healing, this book helps explore ways to see and honor your loved one. It is a daughter’s heartfelt journey and truthful 13-year exploration of transformation and acceptance.
Not only that, but this book also teaches you how to:
- Understand the Labyrinth as a healing tool.
- Learn about Palliative Care, Hospice Care, and Memory Care Facilities.
- Find and accept the simple gifts life has to offer.
- See and accept your loved ones on their journey.
- Witness one family’s tragic and hopeful acceptance of loss and love.
Seeking Clarity in the Labyrinth, A Daugther’s Journey Through Alzheimer’s is thoughtful, honest, uplifting, and tender. You will learn something. You will be touched, tenderly.
Planting the Seed
Uncover the intimate and courageous stories of remarkable women who have faced life’s most challenging tests and emerged stronger, wiser, and more resilient.
In Planting The Seed: Lessons to Cultivate a Brighter Future, discover the power of storytelling that reveals the indomitable spirit of women who have endured the darkest valleys of infidelity, incarceration, injury, illness, and injustice. Through powerful and inspirational stories, you’ll gain invaluable lessons in fortitude, courage, and the undeniable strength that resides within every woman. Finding hope and cultivating a better tomorrow, these stories ignite the human spirit.
- Gain an intimate insight into the lives of remarkable women who have faced and conquered adversity
- Ignite your spirit with powerful stories of hope, resilience, and courage
- Discover the strength of the human soul and its capacity to transcend even the most formidable of obstacles
How can you purchase my books?
I encourage you to support small or local bookstores when possible. You can also find Seeking Clarity in the Labyrinth at selected libraries including Salida, Colorado.
You may also find my books at these small business locations:
If you are located outside the US, click on your location and you can purchase my book from Amazon.